Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Katie J drops a line

Hi, I had to set up a blogger account for an education class never thought I would use it again but now I'm kind of glad haha. I know that we don't have to read the whole John Lewis book but last night I got to the part where he went on the Freedom Rides and I can't put it down. It was 2 a.m before I realized it. Oh and By the way I got the transcript done for Mr. Maxwell of the April 25th interview. It took me all day yesterday but it was a productive day. The trip is only 10 or so days away. I'm getting really excited.

1 comment:

dane said...

Walking With the Wind is amazing. What an account of dedication to the Good and the Love that comes from inside (no matter how vibrantly dark the outside) if we are able to look deep enough. I took my copy to his office in Congress and missed him by less than two minutes, we scheduled a time to talk, but it had to be canceled. Congress is a busy place.