Wednesday, April 30, 2008

So Close, the Smell of Diesel

What an excellent idea.

I will post my daily writings here, pictures too. I am writing my daily journals as individual stories that will be ran weekly throughout the upcoming fall semester in The Preface for other students to get some sort of an understanding of a trip of this nature. Its energies, its momentum, and its impact- on the group and the internal. I am trying to acquire The Preface’s camera as well for a daily photo to go with each one.

The weather has me burning for the road. I find I’m actually grateful for winter suppressing this in me until just now, until just before. There is something that I found to affect me when traveling, being without a nightly place called ‘home’ where I can dismiss the day, get right back into me. I can hardly wait.

No comments: