Friday, May 9, 2008

How much more?

I just finished the John Lewis book and all I can say is wow! I have always had the uncanny ability to really place myself into a book when I am reading it but I was in no way prepared for the emotional upheaval I would feel with each turning of the page. I literally cried, cried the hard tears of frustration and confusion when Mr.Lewis describes the night of Bobby Kennedy's assassination. There were other hair rising parts of the book that really grabbed at me but overall it was quite an enjoyable read and was glad I went through with it all. I've been really busy with work this week I haven't had a day off since last Thursday so I haven't been able to give as much time to preparing for the trip as I would like to. I'm just now getting around to pulling my luggage out and packing a few things. I'm actually having trouble getting most of the clothes I think I'll need into my luggage which is funny cause I'm known for being a lite load sort of person, always ready to fly off at a whim haha. The car wash last Saturday was a lot of fun! I was already losing my voice but the car wash made sure I had none at all. It was sure chilly though! I wish I would of gotten my truck washed god knows he needs it haha. Well Its almost one and I suppose I should be crawling into bed so I can roll out and head straight to work again. I really can't wait for Freedom summer....it'll be my freedom from my job haha. Take Care y'all and see you Saturday.

No comments: